Get the complete e-guide, with up-to-date and detailed instructions, with:
- Detailed description of the attractions
- travel schedule and cost for trains
- list of best restaurants, bars and “gelaterias”
- and all the other details you need to have a wonderful and successful trip:
The eternal city.
Everybody arrives in this city with a wealth of knowledge, images and stories accumulated in the course of a lifetime. Anybody is able to mention, maybe with a slight effort, its most famous monuments and the protagonists of its history. This is perhaps the key to the charm of a city that seems to invite every visitor to feel part of its complex reality and its millennial history. This is an invitation to explore it and to build an image of it as complete as possible, that can be confronted with the city of our imagination in an exciting and evocative journey.
If you are planning a brief stay and would like some tips on how to spend your time here, select the recommended itinerary “Visit Rome” in 2 days, 3 days or 4 days.
Your stay in Rome
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Budget Hotels
- Design Hotels
- Family Hotels
- Romantic Hotels
- Hotels with Pools
- Condo Hotels
- Luxury Hotels
- Golf and Sport Hotels
- Spa Hotels
- or buy, rent or sell a RCI timeshare in Italy for larger accommodations that usually have a kitchen.
Watch Franco Zeffirelli’s “Homage to Rome” video – short 3 minutes version below: