- Detailed description of the attractions
- travel schedule and cost for trains
- travel schedule and cost for boats
- list of best restaurants, bars and “gelaterias”
- and all the other details you need to have a wonderful and successful trip:
Arona – Stresa, a one day boat trip from Milan without a car
This boat itinerary covers the Southern part of Lake Maggiore, going back and forth between Piedmont and Lombardy. The itinerary can start from Arona, and end in Stresa, or you can do it the other way around, starting from Stresa and ending in Arona.
Highlight of the itinerry:
The history of the Rocca
Where to stay in Stresa
There are hotels, apartments, villas and B&Bs available, check it out and make a reservation here.