- Detailed description of the attractions
- travel schedule and cost for trains
- travel schedule and cost for ferry
- travel schedule and cost for boats
- list of best restaurants, bars and “gelaterias”
- and all the other details you need to have a wonderful and successful trip:
“One arm of Lake Como turns off to the south between two unbroken chains of mountains, which cut it up into a series of bays and inlets…” Alessandro Manzoni.
This is a brief overview of the itinerary proposed:
The North part of Lake Como by boat
Villa Cipressi, now an hotel belonging to the city of Varenna, gives the possibility to visit, through a botanic pathway, century-old gardens with tiered terraces till the lake, containing plants of a rare beauty and worldwide botanic importance.
Where to stay in Bellagio
There are hotels, apartments, villas and condo hotels available, check it out and make a reservation here.
Where to stay in Varenna
There are hotels, apartments, villas and B&Bs available, check it out and make a reservation here.