This is a partial list of local festivals, fairs and costumed events. To verify the exact dates, please contact the local tourist board.
- Cervia Marriage of the Sea Pageant (Ascension Day, May).
- Grazzano Visconti Medieval Outdoor Banquet (2nd Saturday in July).
Medieval Parade and Jousting Tournament (last Sunday in May).
- Faenza Niballo Palio Jousting Tournament (June).
- Brisighella Various Medieval Feasts and Pageants (last 10 days of July).
- Faenza International ceramics show (July).
- Ferarra Palio di San Giorgio Medieval Parade and Race (last Sunday in May).
- Cesenatico Reenactment of Garibaldi’s Embarkation (August).
- Forlimpopoli Medieval Parade and Horse Race (September).
- S. Piero in Bagno Palio dei Fuochi Neighborhood Pageants (September).
- Modena Week of Festivities in Honor of the d’Este Family (July).
Later half of April. Annual fair, agricultural, artisan, and provincial industry show.
- Bardi Banquet in the Castle (August).
- Ravenna Carnival Parade (February).
Reenactment of a Medieval Town (July).
- Bologna Procession of the Madonna di San Luca (Ascension Day).