This is a partial list of local festivals, fairs and costumed events. To verify the exact dates, please contact the local tourist board.
- Acqui Terme: Cavalcata Aleramica Historical Horse Race (October).
- Canelli: Historical Reenactment of the Siege of the Town (June).
- Domodossola: Historical Carnival Festivities (February).
- Premosello/Chiovenda: Donkey Race (August).
- Castellamonte: Carnival Festival and Parade (February).
- Chivasso: Nighttime Carnival Parade (February).
- Cuorgnè: Medieval Games and Tournaments (May).
- Ivrea: Historical Carnival and Battle of the Oranges (February).
- Oglianico: Ides of May Medieval Pageant (May).
- Alagna: Ice Nativity Scene (Christmas Eve).
- Torino: International Clothing Trading Fair (First half of September).Annual international automobile show (First half of November.).
- Varallo: Procession of the Seven Marys (April).
- San Sebastiano Curone: Truffle Festival (November).
- Alba: Truffle Festival (October).
- Castagnole Monferrato: Historical Grape Harvest (second Sunday in October).
- Asti: Carnival (February).Duja d’Or festival. Duja is ancient recipient used to decant wine and symbol of celebration in honor of Asti’s wines (May Through June).
Palio Historical Horse Race and Games (September).
Festival of Festivals (2nd Sunday in September).
Asti PALIO – San Secondo May 2 A 700 year old ceremony with procession in 13th century costume. Flag Throwing Palio.
Third Sunday in September Ancient festival with 800 costumes participants
- Alba: Palio Degli Asini (October).
- Quaranti: Calice di Stelle (August 10). Chickpea and Barbera Festival (3rd Sunday in March).
- Nizza Monferrato: Corsa delle Botti (4th Sunday in May). Fiera di San Carlo (November 4-5).
- Maranzana: Festa dello Spumante (3rd Sunday in August).
- Alessandria: Festa di San Bardolino (2nd Sunday in November).
- Mombaruzzo: Minestrone and Torta Verde Festival (last Sunday in June).